Sunday, December 18, 2005

Democrats/Media Try to Create a Scandal, Fail

The Democratic media is trying to create a scandal that Jack Abramoff gave illegal contributions to Republicans. I am not excusing Republicans' behavior if the story turns out to be true. But Abramoff apparently also gave contributions to Democrats. This morning on FoxNews Sunday, Harry Reid responded to that charge, saying "Abramoff gave me no money. His firm gave me no money. He [Abramoff] may have worked at a firm where people have given me money." Seems to me that if the firm where Abramoff worked gave money to Harry Reid, that counts as Abramoff's firm. Watch the full video here and draw your own conlcusions. Maybe Harry Reid voted for the $87 billion before he voted against it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home